Make the most visible parts of your home look great again with professional pressure washing services. We all know how the siding or paint on a home can become drab and rundown over time with black or green stuff growing on it. When your driveway, patio, sidewalks, and steps become so ingrained with dirt that you can no longer see the original materials they were made of, it is time to call in the experts for a deep clean with high powered pressure equipment.
What is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing uses high-pressure water and powerful cleaning materials to remove all built-up grime, dust, fungus, and mold from exterior surfaces. Our professional pressure washing team is highly trained and experienced and takes great care to use just the right pressure for the particular surface being cleaned to avoid damaging your property. Pressure washing with powerful machines and equipment, and surface-specific detergents will make the dirt on your house, patio, deck, sidewalk, steps, and sidings disappear leaving your home looking almost new again. When a customer says ‘wow’ after the washing has been done, we know that we have done a great job.
Areas of your Home that can be Power Washed
Most hard surfaces such as brick, concrete, vinyl siding, stone, and hardwood can be pressure washed. When cleaning painted surfaces it is recommended to test a small patch to find out if it can be safely cleaned with high pressure without stripping the paint.
The most common types of surfaces suitable for high-pressure washing are:
– Brick or concrete cleaning services, sidewalks, and riveway cleaning
– Home exteriors such as brick, EFS, Stucco, vinyl, and painted surfaces
– Gutters and columns
– Wood, PVC, and composite fences
– Patios, decks, windows and retaining walls
These are just a few examples of the areas we regularly clean, however, if you have surfaces that are not listed here feel free to give us a call to discuss your specific needs and we will be happy to give you our best advice and find the right solution for you.
– Keep your home exterior clean and looking its best. Your driveway and the exterior of your property are the first things that people notice about your home. Keeping it bright and shiny gives a good impression and significantly improves the curb appeal of your home, not to mention its resale value.
– Pressure washing is the only way to completely remove the dirt, mold, and grime that has accumulated on the exterior surfaces of your home over time.
– The right pressure equipment allows those hard-to-reach areas of your property to be cleaned without the need for ladders. High-pressure water can get into every nook and cranny to flush out the deep-rooted muck that has been stuck there for years.
– With the right cleaning solutions, all mold can be removed, keeping your home cleaner for longer and preventing the mold from returning.
– A clean-looking home says something about the character of the owner and how responsible they feel for keeping their personal environment unpolluted and hygienic.
Maintaining your Property
A general recommendation is to deep-clean the exterior of your home at least once every two years to prevent dirt from building up. Regular pressure washing will ensure that your home looks great year after year and never gets that tired, unkempt look.
Some of the methods we use that set us apart from run-of-the-mill pressure washing companies are:
– We use the right cleaning solution for the particular surface being cleaned.
– We use the latest high-pressure equipment.
– We use the right pressure for the surface. On some surfaces, if the pressure is too powerful, there is a risk of etching concrete or brick surfaces, damaging painted surfaces or causing damage to screens and windows.
– We use the right distance between the pressure washer and the surface.
– We only use pressure washing on the right surfaces. Suitable surfaces include hard, non-porous surfaces such as concrete, brick, and sidings.
– Call us today for a free estimate to get your home spotless and looking fresh. Click here for bathroom tile cleaning services