Our top priority at Clean Bright Floor Cleaning is the safety and the well-being of our clients and our team members. Since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve followed the guidance of federal, state, and local authorities to curb the spread of the infection.
Clean Bright will continue to provide in-home service to our clients during this time.
We have provided our technicians and office staff with an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan along with necessary training to ensure that the proper safety measures and sanitation procedures are always being followed. Our process of cleaning, which includes the use of very hot water and detergent, helps to kill bacteria and sanitize all surfaces we clean.
The owner of Clean Bright is in full support of our team making the best choices for their own health and the health of their families. We will only send technicians to your home if we are confident of their well-being and prevention preparedness.
What to Expect During Your Service Appointment
According to the CDC, the coronavirus (COVID-19) is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person contact or interaction. To ensure the safety of our customers and employees, we’re taking the following precautions:
- When our technician arrives, he will not shake hands or make physical contact with anyone in your home. We ask that you follow CDC recommendations and maintain 6 feet between yourself and our technician.
- Our technicians will wear disposable gloves and shoe covers at all times while in your home. Gloves and Shoe Covers will be replaced after every appointment.
- Our technician will wash their hands as needed. Each of our vans has a hand-washing station equipped with soap, hot and cold water. We will not need to use your sink or soap.
- Tools used for cleaning are rinsed with water in excess of 200 degrees after every use.
- All paperwork, including invoices and other materials, can be sent in a digital format via email if preferred. Please be sure to provide your technician with a valid email address.