Our 6 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Expert Carpet Cleaning in Dallas
- Vacuuming – it is extremely important that before your carpet cleaning that the carpets are vacuumed. This removes a majority of the dry soil so that our safe cleaning solutions can work at breaking up the tougher and more stubborn soils that have attached themselves to the carpet fibers.
- Pre-Spray – We apply our family and pet safe cleaning solutions to break up those stubborn soils. We also carry a wide range of spotting products for more difficult to remove spots. We allow our pre-spray to dwell so that it has plenty of time to work. We don’t charge extra for pre-spray for your carpet cleaning.
- Hot Water Extraction – this is also known as steam carpet cleaning. Our powerful carpet cleaning machine heats the carpet cleaning solution coming into your home. Depending on your unique situation we have a few different carpet cleaning tools to use and will choose the appropriate one to get the best carpet cleaning results possible. During steam cleaning process, the water is immediately extracted and sent back to a hold tank in our van/truck. We perform extra dry strokes to remove as much soil and cleaning solution.
- Speed Drying – we place carpet drying fans throughout the areas that we have cleaned to speed up the drying process. This helps your carpet to dry in hours and not days. For any furniture we’ve moved, we recommend keeping any foam blocks or plastic tabs underneath the legs for 24 hours after your carpet cleaning service.
- Carpet Protector – this is a completely optional service but we highly recommend having it applied. Over time, the protector that was applied at the manufacturer does weaken and wear off. Having carpet protector reapplied can help your carpet to last 50% longer(or more) and help you to save money on the costs of early replacement.
- Enjoy Your Clean Carpet – Having a clean home or business is very refreshing, satisfying, and can put you in a great mood. Carpet acts as a filter and captures a lot of dust, dander, air pollutants, and anything else that is carried in. It needs to be cleaned and refreshed regularly. For some, that may be every 3 months however for many homeowners – having your carpet cleaned annually will keep up on appearance, soil load, allergens, and fiber retention.
Tips for Choosing the Right Carpet Cleaning Service
A carpet will not last for a long time if it is not properly maintained. Most people and business owners do not have the time to clean and maintain their carpets. If you are always busy, you no longer have to worry about cleaning your carpets because there are so many carpet cleaning services that can help you clean the carpets. These services send professional carpet cleaners to come to your office or home to clean your carpets. Choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas is not easy. Why? Because there are so many carpet cleaning services. How do you choose the right service? You have to do your own research. A good carpet cleaning service has been cleaning carpets for several years, has a good reputation, hires the best carpet cleaners, is reliable, and has excellent customer service.
Best tips for choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas.
When you are doing your own research, you will come across several carpet cleaning services in Dallas. Ask these services to send their written estimates.
The best carpet cleaning services send someone to inspect your carpets. They do this because they want to make sure that they are sending correct estimates. They won’t overcharge you. After getting the estimates, you can now pick a service that you can afford.
However, there are some carpet cleaning services that may send very low quotes. Do not choose them because these services have expenses. They must pay their employees, they buy expensive detergents and some of them pay rent. Therefore, their quotes usually cover all these expenses.A carpet cleaning service that has cheap price may not have these expenses. This means that the company is not qualified for this job. The owners may only work part-time so they are not good at cleaning carpets.
Ask the carpet cleaning services for reference. The best services have worked with different people and they are not afraid to share their reference. When you get their references, contact the people on this list. Talk to them. Ask them to tell you their experience with the company. Most people are not afraid of telling you their experience.Do not rely on the reference alone because these companies know that potential clients ask for references. Therefore, they include the name of their best customers in this list. They may not give you the contact information of the people who were not satisfied with their work.
Ask the carpet cleaning service if their technicians or carpet cleaners are insured. The technician may injure himself or herself while he or she is cleaning your carpet. If the technician was not insured, you may be forced to pay for their medical bills.You don’t have to deal with the unnecessary payments because an insurance company can cover all the cost. That is why you need to make sure that the technicians who will come to clean your carpets are insured. Ask for their insurance certificates. Confirm with their insurance company if the certificates are valid.
Ask several questions before hiring a carpet cleaning service. Know exactly what you are getting. This helps to avoid surprises. Find out if the company charge for extra services. If they charge for extra services, ask for the cost of these services.Find out if the company move furniture if they need to. Ask about the products they will use and ask about the drying time.Some of your family members and even your pets may be allergic to certain cleaning detergents. Do not hide this from the carpet cleaning service. Ask the company to avoid using these detergents. These companies will not use these detergents.These are the best tips for choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas. Make sure that you are choosing a company that has been cleaning carpets for several years, is insured and has a good reputation. If you pick the right carpeting cleaning company, you don’t have to worry about carpet cleaning Dallas because the company will clean your carpets regularly.
Ready to schedule your cleaning services?