All About Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Has your carpet lost its luster? Is your carpet tangled with pet fur and hair? Has your carpet become stiff? Then it’s time you hire a commercial carpet cleaning service to tackle the job. Experts suggest you clean the surfaces of the rugs and carpets every so often to preserve their integrity. For example, once a year for home and every two-to-three months for commercial and office complexes.
This article helps you understand the importance of commercial carpet cleaning by thoroughly covering the following main topics:
- Is Commercial Carpet Cleaning Worth It?
- How Do I Find the Best Commercial Carpet Cleaning Providers?
- Professional Advanced Cleaning Methods for Carpets
- Are Commercial Carpet Cleaners Better than DIY?
- Remove Stains and Spills from Commercial Carpets
- What Equipment Do Professionals Need for a Carpet Cleaning Business?
Is Commercial Carpet Cleaning Worth It?
Carpets get matted with dust. This leads to loss of their shine and getting ruined. Dirty carpets are a habitat for bacteria and microorganisms that weaken the immune system. Your vacuum cleaner or dry cleaning doesn’t work to remove the bacteria.
Scheduled carpet cleaning helps clean the carpet of any germs, allergens, and microorganisms lurking inside. They protect the carpet by cleaning the stains and the deep-down dirt. Furthermore, carpet cleaning extends the life of the carpet, giving it a fresh appearance.
Do Commercial Carpet Cleaning Services Work?
Your household vacuum cannot remove dust and dirt that get tangled with the carpeting in offices. They don’t have the suction to pull dust and grime. Commercial cleaners use steam to loosen the dirt in your office. This makes it easier to remove. Fortunately, this process makes the carpet looks fluffier, and even the matted rugs are restored to their original height.
How Do I Find the Best Commercial Carpet Cleaning Providers?
Choosing the right commercial carpet cleaning service that will deliver is challenging. Apart from pricing, services, and professionalism, you may want to look at the below tips when choosing a carpet cleaner for your offices.
- Choose a certified provider. Industry-recognized certification like the Seal of Approval Service Provider from Carpet and Rug Institute. The IICRC® Certified Firms confirm that the company values excellence from its employees.
- Choose an established provider who has many years of experience.
- Check their insurance, bonding, and licensing. With appropriate insurance, they can cover the damages, if any.
- Choose carpet cleaning services that are backed by a 100% guarantee for their work.
- Choose services that use non-toxic chemicals during the cleaning process.
Professional Advanced Cleaning Methods for Carpets
What makes carpet cleaning important? Commercial cleaning cleans the carpets, rugs, and upholstery better than any vacuum. Carpet cleaning for removing dirt, grit, sand, and allergens can be achieved by several methods. The current advanced methods using machines easily remove the build-up leaving the carpet as good as new.
- Steam Cleaning: Uses hot water to loosen the debris from the carpets, which are then extracted.
- Rug Shampooing: Uses a high-pressure hose to shampoo the carpet, the remnants which are then extracted.
- Bonnet Cleaning: A light cleaning method similar to mopping.
- Encapsulation: An alternative method of dry cleaning carpets using powder detergent.
- Dry Cleaning: Uses a powder to trap the debris, which is then extracted.
Is Dry Cleaning Carpet Better than Steam Cleaning?
Commercial steam cleaning removes 90% of grime and bacteria from the carpeting. Steam works best for heavily soiled areas that can cause wear, tear, and degradation. Dry cleaning is a low moisture process that is often called surface cleaning. They are ideal for high-traffic areas like hallways that need a faster drying time. Steam cleaning is a deep cleaning for your carpet, while dry cleaning is mostly maintenance clean.
Are Commercial Carpet Cleaners Better than DIY?
Yes! Commercial carpet cleaning services use proper industrial strength equipment to get the job done quicker than doing it yourself. With a faster drying time, you can get back to your business sooner than you realize. Moreover, with DIY cleaning, you run the risk of mold and mildew growth and damaging your carpet.
Remove Stains and Spills from Commercial Carpets
Not all spills require commercial carpet cleaning services, especially in the early stages. With the right chemical, you can easily clean the carpet by hand. However, ensure that you read the directions thoroughly. Not all treatments work the same.
What Equipment Do Professionals Need for a Carpet Cleaning Business?
You cannot operate a professional carpet cleaning business without the right tools. So even if you are starting out, it is worth investing in some solid equipment. Here are some of the essential equipment professionals use for carpet cleaning services.
- Truck-mounted hot water extractor
- Portable carpet extractors
- Hoses and accessories
- Rotary extractors
- Encapsulation / CRB
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Air Movers
- Wands and Stair Tools
Commercial carpet cleaning uses a specially designed, environment-friendly, non-toxic chemical solution to clean the carpet. This reduces the risk of mold and mildew since the excess water is extracted thoroughly. Always keep heavy-traffic areas clean, attractive, and safe with regularly scheduled carpet cleaning. Professional commercial carpet cleaning services improve the look & life of your carpets Most services are open to work around your schedule, on weekends or after hours. In the case of an office, they work quickly and around your work environment, causing minimal disruption to your day and work. Apart from a deep clean, a regular vacuum also helps to maintain the fresh appearance of the carpet.
If you are interested in having your carpeting thoroughly cleaned and restored, contact CleanBright carpet and floor cleaning specialists for a free quote today. CleanBright has over 10 years of experience in commercial carpet cleaning, and all their services are backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee, so they’ll give your money back if you’re unhappy.